The Bainbridge Fireworks Organization was born from an idea that Tod Hornick, Eagle Harbor Marina Manager and 2nd Commodore (2008) of the Bainbridge Island Yacht Club, had regarding bringing Fireworks back to Bainbridge Island. See the Story about Arnold Jackson on this web site.
Now in its sixth successful year, the organization has grown into a non-profit that manages funds from donations provided by local businesses and private citizens desiring to keep the celebration of July 4th in small town America alive and well.
The organization now consists of the following Bainbridge Island residents and they welcome your questions, concerns, and ideas. Don’t hesitate to send your thoughts to the email@example.com
Board of Directors
- Timothy Longley – President
- Steve Vadset – Vice President
- Scott Isenman – Vice President (Fireworks Operations and Safety)
- Lee Jorgenson – Treasurer
- Karin Lehotsky – Executive Secretary
- Cheryl House – Board Trustee Position 1 – Community Outreach
- Melanie Pettit – Board Trustee Position 2 – Committee Liaison
- Vacant – Board Trustee Position 3
- Vacant – Board Trustee Position 4
We are still growing! Please let us know if you would like to be part of our organization
Let’s all work together to have the Best Fireworks show on Kitsap Penninsula